- Category: Calendar of cultural events
„DEDA MRAZ”, „NOVA GODINA” – winter holidays, celebrations and balls communities
- Is a manifestation of the Serbian communities in Moldova Veche and Macesti; is associated with the first and second day of Christmas the old rite, ie 7 to 8 January, New Year on old style, ie 13 to 14 January.
- Is an event that takes place outdoors in February - March before Lent St. Easter and in which all citizens of Moldova Veche village. It is organized by City Hall and Cultural Centre in Moldova Veche, takes place largely in the streets, where their appearance masks - street performance, orchestra officiating evening "Ball masks" which are chosen and awarded the most beautiful masks.
Ceaunul de Aur” din Moldova Veche
- Cultural event - organized sports Organisation Local Union with the support of Serbs in Moldova Veche Union of Serbs in Romania, Caras-Severin County Council, City Hall, City Council and the House of Culture in Moldova Noua.
„Ruga la Moldova Veche”
- Event organized by the City Hall, City Council and Cultural Centre in Moldova Veche that takes place every year on 15 - August 16 when Christian - Orthodox celebrate "St. Mary and Assumption". It takes place outdoors, participating in the opening of the program Culture House formations in Moldova Noua, followed by bands and singers professionals invited by the Town Hall.
- Is a manifestation dedicated exclusively to older persons; will organize competitions of chess, backgammon, rummy, will hold a free lunch and evening there will be a ball that will celebrate the most enduring couples in the village, the oldest person in the village, the evening will conclude with a theater.
- Organized by City Hall, City Council and Cultural Centre in Moldova Veche, held each year in October during two days. Both the first and in the second day, the morning hours are scheduled symposia on various subjects (European integration, environment, health, engineering, science, literature), which serve as trainers professors, doctors, engineers . On the first night, choir and modern dance, ethnic and society of the House of Culture of Moldova Noua, with the best ensembles of its kind in schools in Moldova Noua, supporting an art show, followed by disco for all participants. The second night, bands of folk dances with orchestra House of Culture presents a folk show, the evening ends with a prom for all participants.
- Christmas Eve, City Hall, City Council and the House of Culture in Moldova Noua organizes "Day carol" day when children in kindergartens, schools and high school, from the smallest to the largest, come to City Hall to roam managers and employees institutions, the latter being rewarded with gifts. House of Culture Evening bands and shows an artistic schools.
Concertul de Crăciun
- The show includes Christmas carols and famous symphonic pieces.
„The Easter Dance”
-Is a holiday that takes place on Easter and it’s an old tradition of Moldova Noua involving young and old people dressed in costumes. The event is organized by Moldova Noua City Hall and City Council. This tradition takes place in the town square of the Bosneag Culture House.
„ Evening opera in nature"
- Is a classical music concert that is held in June. The event takes place on the Danube shore in Moldova Noua. It is organized by Assumption Parish Moldova Noua.
Investing in your future! Project selected within the Regional Operational Programme and co-funded by
European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.
This material does not necessarily represent the official position of
European Union or the Romanian Government.
For detailed information about other programs financed by the European Union, please visit